College of Arts and Sciences Organizational Chart
Administration and Staff
Advising and Student Resources
Dr. Marcus Allen Advising Center
Student Advisory Council
LSAT, MCAT and GRE Test Prep Information
GRE Test Prep Strategy Live-Online Courses
Departments and Academic Programs
Certificates and Minors
Online Forms and Reports
Alumni and Friends
Undergraduate Capitol Research Day
Undergraduate Research Symposium
Resources for Researchers
Upcoming CAS Events and Colloquia
Application Deadlines | Download the Application
- Fall Semester September 1
- Spring Semester December 1
Eligible Certificate Programs
- All Computer Education and Training Center (CETC) certificate programs
- Certificate in Audio Recording
- Write Stuff Chancellor’s Certificate Program
- Digital Media Marketing Certification
- Chancellor’s Certificate in Planning and Zoning
- Orff-Schulwerk Certification Workshop
- Tackling the Tough Skills Dean’s Certificate Program for Trainers (criteria #3 is waived)
- The applicant must be enrolled in one of the scholarship eligible non-credit certificate programs. See list above.
- The applicant must be enrolled in the program as the sole financial payer. Employer sponsored individuals are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have completed at least one course in the eligible program prior to submitting an application.
- The applicant must submit a 200 word (or less) essay in response to the following question: How will completing this certificate program enhance your career/career outlook/professional performance?
- Applicants may only receive one scholarship per certificate program.
- Non-recipients are eligible to re-apply every semester/session.
- Applications deadlines: August 1st for fall courses and December 1st for spring and summer courses.
- Scholarship awards will be applied to the last class(es) of those required for the certificate.
- Scholarship awards must be used within one calendar year of the award. Unused awards will be returned to the scholarship endowment for future awards.
- The recipients will receive a scholarship certificate, which can be used to redeem the scholarship award upon registering for the last class (es) in the eligible certificate program.
- Scholarship awards will be variable, based on the cost of the course or program not to exceed $200 per award and will be awarded for each fall semester and spring semester.
- Scholarships are non-renewable.
- Questions may be addressed to the Dean’s assistant at (314) 516-5915.
- Please send applications to Dean Baldini, at firstname.lastname@example.org.