Administration and Staff
Advising and Student Resources
Student Advisory Council
Departments and Academic Programs
Certificates and Minors
Online Forms and Reports
Alumni and Friends
Undergraduate Capitol Research Day
Undergraduate Research Symposium
Resources for Researchers
- Look at the What Can I Do With This Major? site to see common careers linked to your major.
- If you have selected a major and need more clarification on your career goals, meet with a career professional in Career Services to learn more about career development strategies.
Find Out More
- Look up descriptions of these careers using the Occupational Outlook Handbook, O*NET, or Career One Stop.
- Get involved with a student organization to stay connected, network and build leadership skills.
- Talk with a professor who works in your field of interest. Consult your academic advisor for help identifying one.
- Visit Career Services to learn about various intership opportunities that would supports your career goals.
- Talk with your academic advisor about your career interests.
Take the Next Step
- If you are fairly decided, see instructions on how to declare your major.
- If you are currently declared but want to change to a new major, see instructions on how to declare your major.