- Look at the What Can I Do With This Major? site to see common careers linked to your major.
- If you have selected a major and need more clarification on your career goals, meet with a career professional in Career Services to learn more about career development strategies.
Find Out More
- Look up descriptions of these careers using the Occupational Outlook Handbook, O*NET, or Career One Stop.
- Get involved with a student organization to stay connected, network and build leadership skills.
- Talk with a professor who works in your field of interest. Consult your academic advisor for help identifying one.
- Visit Career Services to learn about various intership opportunities that would supports your career goals.
- Talk with your academic advisor about your career interests.
Take the Next Step
- If you are fairly decided, see instructions on how to declare your major.
- If you are currently declared but want to change to a new major, see instructions on how to declare your major.