PRESENTATION REQUEST INFORMATION & GUIDELINES FOR UMSL STUDENTSFaculty, please contact our office directly.
Career Services will present interactive, engaging, and educational programs. Presentations can be tailored to the needs of the groups requesting the program.
EXAMPLES OF PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Basic and Targeted Resume Writing
- Effective Interviewing
- Networking and Writing 30 Second Summaries
- Benchmarking Salaries
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Please submit your request at least three weeks prior to the desired date to facilitate staffing.
- Our programs are typically offered Monday through Thursday. All programs requested for evening hours should begin no later than 6:00 p.m. Weekend requests are definitely considered so please ask.
- Programs are generally 60 minutes in length. Program presentation time can be flexible if agreed upon by presenter.
- It is expected that programs will begin at the agreed-upon time. If the program is part of a student organization meeting it should be scheduled at the beginning.
- Career Services reserves the right to request changes to the date and time of any program should scheduling difficulties occur.
Career Services looks forward to working with you!
Please contact Career Services to make a request.