To help ensure a pleasant and productive environment for all Job Fair participants, the following guidelines have been established:
- Professional attire is encouraged at all Job Fairs.
- At Job Seeker Check-in, all participants will receive an event name badge, which must be worn at all times. If a name badge is lost or damaged, please return to the UMSL Career Services Information Center to obtain a replacement.
- Only those seeking employment or career-related information will be allowed into the event. Other visitors must remain outside the event.
- University of Missouri - St. Louis faculty and staff who wish to enter the event must be appropriately attired and must sign-in to receive their event name badge.
- Please respect the time of all Job Fair participants (employers, job seekers and staff).
- For safety reasons, the doorways to the event (inside and out) and the surrounding areas must be kept clear at all times.
- Participants are expected to cooperate with all reasonable requests made by members of the Career Services staff and by any person acting in an official capacity as a representative of the university.
- Participants are expected to follow the policies and procedures that are outlined in the University of Missouri-St. Louis Student Conduct Code,http://www.umsl.edu/studentlife/dsa/student_planner/policies/index.html
- If questions or concerns arise during the event, please contact a member of the Job Fair staff for assistance.
Your Key To Success!