No Registration Necessary for Workshops
All Sessions are held in 278 MSC, Career Services at 10:30am and 2:00pm
Interviewing Skills Basics
Thursday June18 & Monday July 13
Want to know more about interviewing and how to improve your skills?
Join us to learn techniques and tips for successful interviews.
Targeting Your Resume
Wednesday June 24 & Tuesday July 28
Your resume is an important job-hunting tool and its purpose is market yourself to potential employers. Learn how to write a job specific resume.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
SGA Chambers, MSC 3rd Floor
Come hear directly from a panel of recruiters attending the UMSL Internship & Job Fair on how to be successful at the September 18th fair!
- Become familiar with the process of how to successfully approach the internship/job fair.
- Learn about the importance of being prepared.
- Hear directly from recruiters the importance of knowing the employer’s focus at the internship/job fair.
- Receive tips on how to present yourself in a polished, positive and professional way.
- Gain insight on how to introduce yourself (30 second commercial, 30 second elevator speech).
- Learn the importance of becoming familiar with the company, the industry, and the position before talking to employers at the internship/job fair.
To register, click here.
This is your opportunity to network with employers to discuss internship and job opportunities and connect with graduate/professional schools!
Pre-registration is only available for current UMSL students and UMSL alumni - you must present your admission ticket at the door. Pre-registration deadline is Tuesday, September 15, 2015.
Admission for UMSL students/alumni who do not pre-register is $5.00 at the door and for non-UMSL job seekers is $10.00 at the door.
For more information, visit UMSL Career Services, 278 Millennium Student Center, 314-516-5111.
EMPLOYERS: Please call Puspa Bueneman, Job Fair Coordinator, at 314-516-5001 to receive registration information.