Third Party Recruiting Agency Policy
Because Career Services at the University of Missouri-St. Louis can neither research nor endorse Third Party Recruiting Agencies, the following guidelines have been established for the protection of the students, alumni and UMSL:
- No fees may be charged to applicants at any time.
- Career Services will add a statement to each listing alerting students that the position is listed through a third party and making them aware of our policies.
- Information about the hiring employer must be disclosed to applicants prior to an interview.
- Student information cannot be disclosed to your employer/client for other than the original recruiting purpose nor can it be sold or provided to other entities.
- Solicitation of services to other businesses while on campus grounds is prohibited.
UMSL Career Services reserves the right to terminate an employer account for violation of university policies and procedures.
Printable PDF Version