Career Services is committed to:
- Supporting our diverse and talented student and alumni population.
- Connecting with employers, the campus community and the surrounding communities.
- Working with employers in the St. Louis region and beyond.
- Principles for Professional Practice
- Student/Alumni Acceptable Use Policy
- Student/Alumni No-Show Policy
- Employer Policies
- Third Party Recruiting Agency Policy
- Full-time Student Status Request Form (for Degree-Seeking Students Employed In a Full-time Internship or Cooperative Education Position)
- The University of Missouri-St. Louis Office of Career Services makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by the office. Career Services is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. Due to the volume of jobs received by this office, we are unable to research the integrity of each organization or person that lists a job with us. It is your responsibility to investigate these opportunities.
University of Missouri-St. Louis
278 Millennium Student Center
One University Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63121-4499
(314) 516-6535 (FAX)