In the interest of providing more opportunities for high school students to begin their college experience, UM-St. Louis is allowing ACP students to enroll in select summer courses that have not reached capacity, at the reduced rate of $64 per credit hour (a scholarship of $251.80 per credit hour will be issued for the balance). Students who complete an application will be notified at least one week in advance as to whether a seat will be available for them – completing an application does not guarantee that a student will be admitted to the course. This opportunity applies only to current ACP students and to a select offering of courses listed here. Students must have the pre-requisite requirements for all courses for which they seek enrollment.
This is a chance for high school students to take courses not typically offered through dual credit. It also provides students with another opportunity to have a successful college experience while still living at home.
Listed below are a few facts that you may find helpful.
FACTS ABOUT SUMMER ENROLLMENT
• Student must complete the application (click here to access the Summer Experience Application).
• Special reduced rate of $64 per credit hour will apply (scholarship will be applied for balance).
• Students will be responsible for any additional course fees that may be assessed.
• Students will be responsible for purchasing/obtaining appropriate texts/supplies..
• Classes will consist of both traditional college and high school students.
• Please apply at least two weeks prior to the beginning of class.
• Availability is on a first come, first serve basis for courses that have not reached capacity.
• Please list in order of preference your first two choices.