Please read the following application helpful hints before hitting "registration" at the bottom of the page. Many of the questions you may have throughout this process are answered here:
- The online registraton program functions best through Internet Explorer. Please use Explorer (as opposed to Firefox, Chrome, or other browsers) when registering.
- The application requires Acrobat Reader from Adobe. Click the Adobe image at the bottom of the first screen to get the most current version of Acrobat Reader for FREE.
- When in doubt, click continue. If you made an error or missed entering information, the program will send you back to correct it.
- Make note of the e-mail address you use so that you are able to access your registration confirmation.
- Enter the mailing address where you want all mailed communications such as billing statements and grade reports to go. All communication, including billing, will be addressed to the student.
- If you do not have or do not remember your UMSL student ID number, just leave the section blank; it will not affect your registration.
- All courses that your school offers will be listed in the drop-down menu. You may select up to four.
- Print the application for your personal records and complete the Permission Form.
- If you have difficulty printing the application, it will most likely be due to blocks on your computer such as that provided on the Google toolbar. Enabling downloads should take care of that issue.
PERMISSION FORM HELPFUL HINTS
- The Permission Form that prints out with your application must be signed by 3 people: the student, a parent/guardian, and a teacher/counselor.
- If you are having trouble printing the permission form, please make sure you are using Internet Explorer. It may not open properly through other browsers.
- Give the completed permission form to the person designated at your school for collection. You will receive this information from your teacher.
- If you mail the permission form on your own it must be postmarked by the registration deadline.
Advanced Credit Program
598 Lucas Hall
One University Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63121
Your registration is not complete until you have registered online and the ACP office has received your signed permission form