Steps to Apply UMSL
- Before you can apply, you must have an ACT score. Once you get your ACT results, apply to UMSL as soon as possible.
- We recommend applying to UMSL by November 15th of your senior year because it can take a few weeks for an application to be accepted or denied.
- There is a $35 fee for U.S students applying to UMSL, and a $40 fee for international students
- Use the following link to begin the application process
- Skip “Applying as an Advanced Credit Student” because you are applying to be an on-campus student
- Read the directions carefully
- Click “Apply”
- Then click the link for “New Application"
- Complete the application to apply to UMSL
- If you are accepted, an email with your SSO and password will be emailed to you, which will allow you to apply for the UMSL Bound Scholarship
Please note: Admission to UMSL does not require you to attend. If you have technical issues with the UMSL application, try a different internet browser.