Skip to main content

Transcripts and Transferring Courses

A transcript is a document from the university that indicates the credits a student has earned with a college. Because ACP courses are official college classes, all ACP students will be able to receive a transcript through UMSL, which should be sent to any university the student would like to attend, so that the university has a record of the students’ academic progress.
Transferring Classes
ACP credits are transferable to other colleges and universities according to their transfer policies. Not all classes transfer to every college. Students are encouraged to contact the Director of Admissions at each college or university for questions regarding acceptance and transferability of courses.
Dual Credit Transfer Database
This database is sponsored by the University of Connecticut. To navigate the database, enter your institution's name in the search field. Information about transferring concurrent enrollment credits will appear. Transfer success probability is clearly displayed by the star rating with 1 star being credit transfer is unlikely and 3 stars being credit transfer is highly likely. This database is only to be used as a guide and cannot guarantee the success of credit transfer. All information is subject to change at any time and without notice.