About the Senate
Senate Operating Rules
UM Collected Rules and Regulations
Previous Senate Chairs
Message from the Chair
Senate Meetings and Actions
Current Meeting Documents
Current Year Agendas & Minutes
2017- 2018 Meeting Schedule
Faculty Senate Membership
2017-2018 Senate Members
University Assembly Membership
2017-2018 University Assembly Members
Curriculum and Instruction
Intercampus Faculty Council
Senate and Assembly Committees
University Assembly Committees
Committee Chairpersons 2017-2018
Faculty Senate Committees
Steering, Bylaws, & Committee on Committees
Committee Meeting Schedules
Senate and Assembly Archive
REPORT FROM THE COMMITTEE ON CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
October 16, 2007
The Committee recommends Senate approval for the attached:
- Change in degree requirements, BA/BS Biology.
- Change in degree requirements, B.S. Degree in Biochemistry & Biotechnology.
- Change in degree requirements, M.S. in Biochemistry & Biotechnology.
- Change in degree requirements, Physics & Astronomy.
- Change in degree requirements, Graduate Certificate in Secondary School Teaching.
- Change in degree requirements, Graduate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- New minor, Minor in Media Studies.
- The committee advises the Senate that it has effected the following course changes/additions/deletions: (see attached)