About the Senate
Senate Operating Rules
UM Collected Rules and Regulations
Previous Senate Chairs
Message from the Chair
Senate Meetings and Actions
Current Meeting Documents
Current Year Agendas & Minutes
2018 - 2019 Meeting Schedule
Faculty Senate Membership
2018-2019 Senate Members
University Assembly Membership
2018-2019 University Assembly Members
Curriculum and Instruction
Intercampus Faculty Council
Senate and Assembly Committees
Senate and Assembly Archive
REPORT FROM THE COMMITTEE ON CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
October 16, 2007
The Committee recommends Senate approval for the attached:
- Change in degree requirements, BA/BS Biology.
- Change in degree requirements, B.S. Degree in Biochemistry & Biotechnology.
- Change in degree requirements, M.S. in Biochemistry & Biotechnology.
- Change in degree requirements, Physics & Astronomy.
- Change in degree requirements, Graduate Certificate in Secondary School Teaching.
- Change in degree requirements, Graduate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- New minor, Minor in Media Studies.
- The committee advises the Senate that it has effected the following course changes/additions/deletions: (see attached)