REPORT FROM THE COMMITTEE ON CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
October 10, 2006
The Committee recommends Senate approval for the attached:
- Change in certificate program, Graduate Certificate in Information Systems Development
- Change in degree requirements, B.S. in Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Change in degree requirements, Physics & Astronomy
- Change in name of option within a degree program, Ph. D. in Psychology, Option in General Experimental Psychology
- The committee advises the Senate that it has effected the following course changes / additions / deletions: (attachment)