The Mark Twain Building will open to the public one hour before the start of the ceremonies.
ROBING AND ASSEMBLY - Mark Twain Building - candidates report 45 minutes before the start of the ceremony
* Room 221 - Bachelor's candidates
* Room 218 - Master's candidates and Ed. Specialist candidates
* Room 219 - Doctoral candidates - Room 219 (with the faculty)
Academic advisers will make sure that each candidate has an instruction/name card, assemble the group for the procession and answer any questions. There will be a check area available for purses, etc.(Room 220), although it is recommended that you do not bring valuables with you.
Bachelor's and master's candidates will be led to their assigned seats by aisle marshals.
Doctoral candidates will process with the faculty.
- At the appropriate time in the ceremony, the aisle marshals will direct each row of candidates across the stage to receive their diploma folder. The actual diploma will be mailed 6-8 weeks after the ceremony, when grades have been computed and each candidate's eligibility for graduation is confirmed.
- Grad Images will be taking three photos of each graduate: 1. Close-up head shot 2. Shaking hands with the Chancellor 3. Diploma/flag shot. Proofs will be mailed to you within a week, and you may order photos at that time. If you don´t receive your proofs, please call this toll-free number 1-800-261-2576.
- Pre-register with Grad Images for your photos by clicking here and entering Univ. of Missouri St. Louis.
- Candidates return to their seats after crossing the stage and remain there until the recession.
- Candidates recess in order as directed by the aisle marshals