If you are a currently enrolled student who has a parking pass and need to replace it with a new pass for a new car, just scrape off the old pass and bring it to the Office of Parking and Transportation (7700 Florissant Road) for a free replacement.

If you are unable to remove your pass and bring it in because it was lost or stolen, there will be a $25 fee for a replacement pass.