The Mozilla Firefox pop-up blocker is integrated into the Firefox browser. To disable the pop-up blocker:
- On the FireFox main Tool bar click on Tools
- Choose Options from the drop down menu
- Choose Content from the Options Menu
- You should see a checkmark next to the option to block popup windows. Click the Exceptions button to the right of it.
- Type in myview.umsl.edu for Address of web site
- Click Allow to add this to the list of allowed sites
- Click OK on the Allowed Sites screen, then click OK again on the Options/Preferences screen.
Alternatively, you could click the Options button that shows on the yellow information bar when a page has been blocked from opening. (see below)
Then click Allow pop-ups from myview.umsl.edu
- Check the box for Block Pop-up Windows
- Click on Allowed Sites
- Add myview.umsl.edu to the list of allowed sites
- Go to the Firefox menu (to the right of the Apple menu) and select Preferences