Google Chrome prevents pop-ups from automatically appearing. Whenever the browser blocks pop-ups for a site, the icon appears in the address bar.
- Click the icon to see the MyView pop-up that has been blocked or to manage pop-up settings for the site.
- Click the link for the MyView pop-up window.
- To always allow pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from myview.umsl.edu " The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage under Content Settings dialog.
Allow all pop-ups
You can allow all pop-ups by disabling the pop-up blocker. Follow these steps:
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar. Mac users: If you don't see the wrench icon, go to the menu bar at the top of your screen and click Chrome.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac)
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content Settings in the Privacy section.
- Click the Pop-ups tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears.
- Select 'Allow all sites to show pop-ups.' Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Exceptions.