COVID-19 Updates and Information
Membership Online Access Portal/App
Lockers & Towels
Hours of Operation
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Fee Based Programs
IM Sports Schedules
Safety and Training Certifications
Youth Programs and Family Nights
U-CREATE Summer Camp
- RWC Members who do not possess an UMSL Parking Sticker will be allowed to park on campus in the parking lot in-between the J.C. Penney Building and the Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Use of this lot is restricted to 2 hour guest parking for RWC Members and will not require a parking pass for use.
- Overflow parking will be allowed in the following locations, and will also not require a parking pass to use:
- Monday-Friday before 5pm: Top level of the North Garage
- Monday-Friday after 5pm: Top level of the South Garage
- Saturday and Sunday: Top level of the South Garage
- RWC Members who do possess an UMSL Parking Sticker should continue parking in their assigned lots. These members will not be allowed to access the parking lot in-between the J.C. Penney Building and the Recreation and Wellness Center.