Membership Online Access Portal
Lockers & Towels
Healthways Prime Fitness
Hours of Operation
Racquetball Court Reservations
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
Group Swim Lessons
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Healthy for Life
Fee Based Programs
Intramural Fall Schedule
Intramural Spring Schedule
Safety and Training Certifications
Leadership and Youth Programs
U-CREATE Summer Camp
U LEAD ON
Recreation and Wellness Center members may reserve a racquetball court at the Mark Twain Building through the online member portal only:
- Members may reserve up to one day prior to the reservation start time. Same day reservations are not allowed.
- Members are allowed to reserve a court seven (7) days prior to the reservation time.
- The minimum reservation time is one hour. The maximum reservation time is two hours.
- Excessive “no shows” may result in a loss of reservation privileges.
- Guests are not allowed to reserve courts.
Reservations can be made during the following:
- Monday – Thursday
- 7:30am – 5:30pm
- 7:30am – 2:30pm
RWC members with racquetball reservations should enter the Mark Twain Building through the East Entrance. Prior to using the racquetball courts, members must sign-in at the UMSL Athletics office. Please be prepared to show your RWC member card at this time. If you have any questions regarding the Mark Twain Building, please contact Dan Brodsky (email@example.com; 314-516-5661).
For information on how to set up your online membership portal, please click here.