Membership Online Access Portal
Lockers & Towels
Healthways Prime Fitness
Hours of Operation
Racquetball Court Reservations
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Fundamentals of Climbing
Top Rope Skills Verification
Lead Climbing Workshop
Lead Climbing Skills Verification
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
Group Swim Lessons
Private Swim Lessons
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Fee Based Programs
Play Away Fitness
Healthy for Life
Intramural Fall Schedule
Intramural Spring Schedule
Safety and Training Certifications
U-CREATE Summer Camp
This 45-minute introductory session is intended for members who want to learn belay techniques, utilize equipment properly, climbing commands, and knots for top rope climbing at the RWC Climbing Center. This workshop will teach members the necessary skills to top rope belay at the climbing wall.
This workshop is not available to non-members.
Members may sign-up for a class within 30 days prior to the class date, and up to one-hour prior to the class start time. Members should plan to arrive to their class 5-10 minutes early to meet the instructor and get checked in.
- Tuesday, October 4 4:00pm-4:45pm
- Wednesday, October 5 6:00pm-6:45pm
- Tuesday, October 11 4:00pm-4:45pm
- Wednesday, October 12 6:00pm-6:45pm
- Tuesday, October 18 4:00pm-4:45pm
- Wednesday, October 19 6:00pm-6:45pm
- Tuesday, October 25 4:00pm-4:45pm
- Wednesday, October 26 6:00pm-6:45pm
How to Enroll:
- Log in to the Online Member Portal.
- Click on the Classes icon.
- Category: Climbing
- Class: Fundamentals of Climbing
- Select the date of the class you want to attend using the view full-calendar option.
- Click on the class you want to attend and select Enroll.