About MyView
The UM System uses PeopleSoft for student records.  On the UMSL campus, our installation is named MyView.

MyView Help for Students
MyView Help for Faculty and Staff

Who to Contact
For enrollment help, call 314-516-5545
For questions about accessing or paying your bill, call 314-516-5151
For questions about Financial Aid, call 314-516-5526
For help with an online Application, call 314-516-6447 or 314-516-5719
For help with browser settings and login issues, call the Technology Support Center, 314-516-6034

For other questions you can contact us via email.