Explore Majors and Degrees
Dual High School/College Enrollment
Early College Credit
Costs of Attendance
Illinois Undergraduate and Metro Rates
Midwest Student Exchange Program
Confirm your Enrollment
Keep up with #flatlouie
Frequently Asked Questions
The Welcome Center at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is the front door to the University. The Center welcomes all visitors and provides regular campus tours every Monday – Friday at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m., with additional Friday tours at 10:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
The Welcome Center also welcomes requests for group tours. To ensure the best possible service for your group tour, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Schedule the group visit at least 7 Business Days in Advance. Requests for tours are accepted via phone, fax, e-mail and written correspondence (requests by phone require follow-up in writing). Please include information about your groups grade level, interests, etc., and kindly provide adequate adult supervision for the size of your group.
- Group tours are preferably scheduled on Fridays when the majority of our Recruitment Services staff is available. However, exceptions to this schedule are welcomed during the summer.
- Group visitors must observe University rules.
- keep cell phones silent
- no foul language
- put away iPods, mp3 players, and all other personal entertainment devices
- no rough housing
- keep quiet when inside buildings
- RESPECT the presenters and student tour guides
- Tours of the residential facilities are available; however, groups over 12 people must provide transportation for the housing portion of the tour. If interested in touring these facilities, please allow another hour onto your tour time to visit the South Campus.
- In addition to providing transportation for groups over 12 people, it is strongly encouraged that the chaperone of the group contact the Office of Parking and Transportation at UMSL to get information about where to load/unload the bus(es), as well as where to park them during the tour. Also, it is helpful for the chaperone(s) to have a way to contact the bus driver(s) (i.e. cell phone numbers, schedules, etc.) in case of an emergency.
- The Welcome Center does not provide food options; however, guests are welcome to dine on-campus.
- The Office for Recruitment Services can formulate a presentation to best fit your needs. Additional speakers are also available upon request.